Experienced Marine Service Technician Position
Full-Time Permanent Experienced Marine Service Technician Position
Revolution Yacht Experience – Vancouver, BC
Revolution Yacht Experience is a mobile marine service company leading the way with a team of fun professionals located in Vancouver’s Premier Marina. Commissioning, warranty, and full service for the leading yacht manufacturers in the world. Come work with us every day because you want to. Great package for the right people.
Candidate will report daily to Operations Manager. Experience and general knowledge of yacht systems and marine electronics is an asset. Must be able to work on your own and take responsibility for your work. Some field work will be expected. Quality control is key. Troubleshoot and test marine engines and equipment to determine need for repairs or adjustments. Repairs and routine maintenance along with winterizing and seasonal maintenance.
Required Skills and Education:
- 5+ years of equivalent marine yacht system service. (Preferred, less experience will be considered)
- Marine Mechanic or Electrician Certificate (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s licence, vehicle is an asset (Kilometers paid)
- Small Craft Operator’s Card (beneficial to have)
- Practical experience with tools and equipment used in marine maintenance.
- Able to diagnose faults and repair electronic equipment.
- Relevant technical knowledge/ software skills.
- A passion for knowledge through ongoing training.
- Thrives in a positive teamwork environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to understand and help others.
- The ability to carry heavy loads and to stand, sit, bend, and stoop for prolonged periods.
- Be committed to functioning within a safe, healthy and fun work environment.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Efficiency and organization.
- 8 hour shift Monday to Friday
- 40 hour work week averaging agreement possibility
Own Tools / Equipment is beneficial but not mandatory
- Competitive Compensation / over-time paid
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Careers@ryexperience.com and telling us about yourself. No visits or phone calls please. We thank all applicants who apply, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.